International Relations arms students with the tools necessary for acting in a globalized world. They create their own study focus in either Global Politics or Area Studies, and then select from a series of electives on various capital flows (migration, capital and finance, energy, ICTs) and policy issues (conflict management, global cities, cultural narratives).
International Relations >>
East European Studies is the world's only blended learning master program on this region. The focus is on the political, economic, social and cultural developments in Eastern Europe. Students learn to analyze complex situations, give policy advice and reach mutual understandings.
East European Studies >>
• Flexible blended-learning that allows you to stay on the job whilst pursuing your degree
• Rewarding in-house classes in the fascinating city of Berlin
• An innovative, web-based learning environment
• Supervision by dedicated scholars from around the world
• Excellent career opportunities
• A sustainable network of experts and alumni all over the world
• A degree from a German University of Excellence.
Applications are welcome.
We still welcome applications for our waiting list. Therefore we encourage your application. We will consider all applications submitted on a first come first serve basis.
The International Relations and East European Studies Online programs start in October 2015.
For further information about the programs please contact our student advisor Sabine Pag (firstname.lastname@example.org).