BEWILDERED BY GLOBAL CRISES?
Uncertainties multiply, but so do opportunities. The Center for Global Politics provides you with the tools to navigate this complexity.
Study one of our blended-learning Master programs. Online and face-to-face during our in-house classes. Join us at Freie Universität Berlin, one of Europe´s leading universities.
International Relations arms you with the tools necessary for acting in a globalized world. You create your own study focus in either Global Politics or Area Studies, and then select from a series of electives on various global flows (migration, capital and finance, energy, ICTs) and policy issues (conflict management, global cities, cultural narratives).
Apply online for International Relations >>
East European Studies is the world's only blended learning master program on this region. The focus is on the political, economic, social and cultural developments in Eastern Europe. You'll learn to analyze complex situations, give policy advice and reach mutual understandings.
Apply online for East European Studies >>
| || |
- A degree from a German University of Excellence
- Flexible blended-learning that allows you to stay on the job whilst pursuing your degree
- Rewarding in-house classes where you will meet your peers and explore the fascinating city of Berlin
- An innovative, web-based learning environment
- Supervision by dedicated scholars from around the world
- Excellent career opportunities
- A sustainable network of experts and alumni all over the world
Online applications are welcome through March 31, 2017.
The programs start in October 2017.
For further information about the programs and the admission process please visit International Relations and East European Studies Online. If you wish to contact our student advisor Sabine Pag please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.