On closer inspection, nothing in Eastern Europe is as it seems. Join EES to discover more!
News from Mar 21, 2016
East European Studies (EES) is open to 2016 applicants! EES is a blended learning Master of Arts program offered by the Center for Global Politics at Freie Universität Berlin. The program, which is mainly completed online but also complemented by in-house classes, focuses on a wide range of issues in Eastern Europe, including questions of society, law and culture.
Your benefits with EES:
• A degree from a German University of Excellence
• Flexible blended-learning that allows you to stay on the job whilst pursuing your degree
• Rewarding in-house classes where you will meet your peers and explore the fascinating city of Berlin
• An innovative, web-based learning environment
• Supervision by dedicated scholars from around the world
• A sustainable network of experts and alumni all over the world
• Career advancement skills
Interested in taking the next step? Or just want to find out more about what’s on offer? Follow the link to our Call for Applications page: cfa.ees-online.org