Call for Applications
Freie Universitaet Berlin International Master’s Programs
Would you like to enhance your professional prospects academically? Or do you know qualified candidates who want to prepare for an international career?
News from Jan 30, 2008
Then come to a place of highest quality: the international network university Freie Universitaet Berlin, one of the nine “universities of excellence” in Germany!
The Center for Global Politics, a distinguished Freie Universitaet Berlin institution directed by Prof. Klaus Segbers, is launching a call for applications for its innovative two-year Master of Arts (M.A.) programs (120 credit points according to ECTS): The Center for Global Politics is part of Freie Universität Berlin which was successful in the federal and state Initiative for Excellence. Freie Universität Berlin is now one of the nine “universities of excellence” in the Federal Republic of Germany.
- East European Studies Online (www.ees-online.org)
This accredited interdisciplinary M.A. program prepares students for challenging Eastern Europe related assignments in business, administration, (non-governmental) organizations and associations as well as for further scientific research. Two renowned German organizations for science and teaching awarded East European Studies (EES) Online the title of one of Germany’s Top Ten International Master’s Degree Courses.
- International Relations Online (www.ir-online.org):
This M.A. program helps students to gain in-depth knowledge of IR concepts and topics and enables them to acquire relevant academic and applied research skills in these areas. With globalization on the rise and a multitude of international issues affecting today’s world, a rapidly growing demand exists for individuals who possess IR related expertise as well as an understanding of global culture and communication. The degree will give students the academic credentials to fulfil this demand and improve their chances on the international job market.
- the chance to study in an international environment using innovative IT and research tools
- lively and rewarding in-house classes in Berlin that provide multiple networking opportunities
- highly qualified international lecturers
- a modern multidisciplinary approach combined with practical orientation
- the opportunity to stay on the job while obtaining additional qualifications
- English language programs that attract an international student community
Applicants should possess:
- a first university degree (preferably in social sciences, humanities or economics and law)
- proof of proficiency in English (e.g. TOEFL: 80 points on the internet-based version)
Applications are welcome via an online application form on our websites until April 30.
Late applications might still be possible. Please send a request to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org